COVID-19 and REOPENING UPDATES: Click Here for Additional Information and upload your vaccination documentation to VMS now.

Skip navigation


The Office of Student Enrollment and Account Management (SEAM) works cross-functionally to provide support with financial aid, students accounts, and registration.

Request Support


Education Benefits for Military Veterans and Eligible Dependents

The Johns Hopkins University is an approved institution for veteran’s benefits, including the following programs.

A yellow ribbon tied to a tree

For questions about VA Benefits, request support through SEAM's online form.

Legal Disclaimer: GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official US government website at